("▼|▼")
I'm absolutely for animal rights and animal activists. Signed up!
thanks for him DaveSuerte mi amigo !
He's a criminal who thinks anything he does is legal as long as it promotes his beliefs. No sorrow for him at all.
let me gess ; you're a business man in Taiwan ? no ?
I signed and hope the petition helps. Thanks for bringing this to my attention douxεε!
de nada amigothanks for your attention.
I'm absolutely for animal rights and animal activists. Signed up!
ReplyDeletethanks for him Dave
ReplyDeleteSuerte mi amigo !
He's a criminal who thinks anything he does is legal as long as it promotes his beliefs. No sorrow for him at all.
ReplyDeletelet me gess ; you're a business man in Taiwan ? no ?
ReplyDeleteI signed and hope the petition helps. Thanks for bringing this to my attention douxεε!
ReplyDeletede nada amigo
ReplyDeletethanks for your attention.